OVERNIGHT EXCURSION: EGGstraveganza at the Connecticut Science Center!
The event has already taken a place at this date:
6 p.m. - 8 a.m.
Ages4-5 years 6-8 years 9-12 years
Will your egg survive the 100ft. drop?? Use your EGGcellent creativity to design and test your own egg contraption.
ALL OVERNIGHT EXCURSIONS INCLUDE:
- Exploration of our 10 exhibit galleries with more than 165 hands-on activities.
- Exciting science challenges and activities on every floor.
- Time with some of our live animals, including exotic reptiles and insects.
- A 3D film in our state-of-the-art Maximilian E. and Marion O. Hoffman Foundation Science Theater.
- Free General Admission to the Science Center the next day.
- A late night snack and light breakfast in the morning.
- A special patch for completing the program.
PRICING & DETAILS
- Cost: $55 per person.
- Time: 6PM-8AM
- Open To: Families and groups with children ages 5-12 years old.
A chaperone/parent-to-child ratio of at least 1:8 is required.