Apple Picking at Harvest Moon Farm and Orchards
As a reminder, there are no pets, outside food/drink, or large/oversize bags/backpacks allowed on the premises. We also cannot accommodate any large groups that arrive in buses or vans. Unfortunately we will have to turn them away.
Apple picking begins Saturday, September 5th and runs through the end of October. We will open online reservations here on this page the week of August 24th.
With each reservation purchased you will receive:
- Entry to the orchard for up to FOUR people only. Important: we cannot add an extra person to your reservation. If you are bringing a party of more than four people, you will need to purchase an extra reservation.
- Children 10 yrs and under can enter free with your purchased ticket. If you are a family of five or more people over the age of 10, then you must purchase another ticket to enter. Each ticket allows entry for four people.
- ONE 1/2 bushel apple picking bag; holds approx 25 lbs (valid for four people)
- Admission to the property including Farm Store and Pumpkin Patch
- Parking for ONE CAR ONLY. Each reservation will allow entry for one car only. Guests visiting under the same reservation MUST enter in the same vehicle.
- Absolutely no vans or buses allowed. Each reservation will allow entry to the Farm for ONE CAR ONLY.
NO FALL FESTIVAL ACTIVITIES THIS YEAR
We have had to make major modifications to our apple picking activities on the Farm this year in order to be in full compliance with all COVID safety guidelines. We also want to ensure that we provide a safe and enjoyable environment for our guests. To that end, we will NOT HOLD OUR FALL FESTIVAL this year:
- No hayrides
- No pony rides
- No children's activities (bounce house, face painting)
- No live music, etc.
We are confident you and your loved ones can still enjoy a fun and enriching visit to our Farm, making memories picking apples on our beautiful hillside orchard. Our Farm Store will be open for the sale of local produce, farm fresh eggs, pastured meats, local farm products such as honey, maple syrup, and jams/jellies, baked goods, ice cream, sweet and hard cider, and donuts! Our pumpkin patch will be open, brimming with pumpkins of all shapes and sizes!
Due to government regulations in New York State, your visit may not exceed TWO hours.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during these challenging times and we hope to see you on the Farm!
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.