Cut Your Own Christmas Tree at Jones Family Farm
*The event has already taken place on this date: Thu, 12/24/2020
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
Reservations needed for weekends this year!
- We open November 21 and will be open daily through December 24, except we are closed Thanksgiving Day.
- We will require guests to have reservations for both Harvest Your Own Trees and Fresh Cut Trees only on weekends from Nov 21 through Dec 13. Reservations will also be required the Friday after Thanksgiving. On these busy days at the farm, the reservations will ensure we can spread out guests arrival and departure times to make for a more pleasant and safer experience. We hope to post reservations for the season around Nov 5 or 6.
- All guests who visit on the Thanksgiving weekend and first weekend in December should be getting a tree. Guests interested in wine, wreaths, and other holiday items should visit on weekdays or our other weekends when we can best serve you.
- Reservations will not be needed on weekdays for harvest your own or fresh cut trees. Look at your upcoming schedule and try to come on a weekday. We will open up Candy Cane Hill on weekday afternoons especially in early December. You need to arrive by 4 pm to harvest your own tree.
- On the busy weekends from Nov 21 through Dec 13, we will charge $20 for cars to enter our parking areas that are not getting a tree. (If you are getting a tree, there is no car charge.) Due to limited capacity on these weekends, we want families to carpool within their household, please.
- Guests are required to wear masks throughout their visit, even in the tree fields. Anyone not interested in wearing their mask over their mouth and nose for their visit should not visit this year. Thank you for your cooperation.
- We ask guests to visit with members of their household. To limit congregating, there can be no gathering of guests at cars beyond their own immediate family, having a sandwich and snack at their car after harvesting a tree.
- We continue our policy of no alcohol consumption anywhere on the farm as well as no smoking.
- Out of state guests traveling from CT's travel advisory states, must adhere to quarantine restrictions, no exceptions.
- On our busy weekends, much of our holiday ornaments will be in our Holiday Courtyard Market, a spacious, outdoor area to shop. On weekdays, our wine and gift shop will be open to limited guests to shop safely.
Thank you for your support of our farm! It means so much to the Jones family and our farmers that your family will visit our farm for the wonderful holiday and family experience of getting a Christmas tree.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.