Guide, Scout, Cadet Virtual Visit
*The event has already taken place on this date: Wed, 12/30/2020
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
Experience history through a tour of our vintage aircraft hangar and museum gallery. Travel inside our warplanes of World War II, or visit the cockpits of the Jet Age. Engage with our instructors with historical and science themed demonstrations and activities.
- Distance and e-learning: Bring the wonders of the museum and gallery to your group wherever they are
- A great opportunity to start inquiry or project-based learning
- An authentic learning experience
- Custom content delivery for your needs
- Allow students to develop critical questioning skills
- Promote collaboration opportunities between groups and educators worldwide
- Cross-curriculum connections: STEM, Science & Technology, Language Arts, Social Studies, Transportation
- Elementary to Post-Secondary programs available
- Various platforms: Google Meet, Zoom, Skype, WebX, let us know what you are using and we will do our best to accommodate your tech needs.
- No busing costs or permission forms
Our Educational Programming is always growing and adapting to the needs of our participants. In anticipation of continued e-learning/distance education, we will work with you to provide the best fit of curricular content. With a focus on Science and History, from Theory of Flight to our Wartime Experience, explore our list of program offerings and contact us for inquiries on adapting to your group's diverse needs.
No matter the distance, your groups can interact with our educators and experts to explore topics such as:
- Properties of Air
- Theory of Flight
- Aircraft Construction
- World War II Canadian History
- Jet Age
For registration please visit us at: https://www.warplane.com/education/virtual-field-trip.aspx
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.