Musical Theater Day Camp
*The event has already taken place on this date: Fri, 08/30/2019
SUMMER CAMPS AT A GLANCE
Fun rehearsals plus outdoor play and BYO picnic lunch. There is almost no “down time.” We are busy creating sets, costumes and rehearsing all day long! Our staff is a nurturing, talented professional group dedicated to encouraging each child to shine like a star and be kind to all! Your child’s performance will be on stage FRIDAY at 2pm – FREE for friends and family.
- Most camps end in August but our weekly Drama Musical Day Camps are still going strong!
- Each week is a new play; you can enroll your child for one week or more.
- Plays are based on popular children's characters and beloved classics.
- We do not audition and there is no experience required.
- We offer two age groups, a younger group (K-2) and an older group (grades 3-8).
- Children stay in an air conditioned studio happily engaged in a full day of dramatics rehearsing for the play of their choice.
- On nice weather days, children will have some time outdoors.
- Campers have fun learning many aspects of the theater while making fabulous new friends.
- We do offer various discounts. See website for details.
- A minimum of 10 campers is needed; if enrollment is less than 10, campers will join with the camp in close proximity, approximately 20 minutes from the original location.
- If there are less than 10 campers, the program may be canceled.
- If the program is canceled, a refund will be issued.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.