Owl Moon Night Hike at New Canaan Nature Center
*The event has already taken place on this date: Sat, 01/27/2024
Let the light of the FULL moon be your guide as we explore magic in the woods and unravel the mysteries of our nocturnal neighbors, the owls. We’ll discover how owls use their keen senses to navigate the night and learn first-hand how they can hunt in the dark. We’ll even “give a hoot” and see if we can identify owls by their tell-tale calls, before getting to meet a couple owls up close & personal. Program will include an interactive night hike and live owl presentation.
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately. If you have a question about the activity itself, please contact the organization administrator listed below.
- Pre-registration is highly recommended as spaces are limited!
- Please no flashlights (they lessen the experience of the night-time experience). For safety, staff will have emergency lights.
- Participants should come dressed for the night weather & be able to be outdoors in the dark for at least 1 hour.
- All attendees (children + adults) must purchase a ticket.
- Due to limited spacing at our community programs, fundraising events, and other specialty events, tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable to other time slots or events. For emergency cancellations, please contact the registrar.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.
The event has already taken place on this date:
6:30 PM – 8 PM