Private NYC Holiday Lights & Movie Sites Tour
*The event has already taken place on this date: Mon, 01/04/2021
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
What Will You See On This Tour?
- Peek into the brilliant holiday windows at Bloomingdales, Bergdorf Goodman, and the same Macy’s you’ll remember from Miracle on 34th Street.
- Catch a glimpse of the famed tree in Rockefeller Center where Macaulay Culkin reunites with his mom in Home Alone 2.
- Pass through Central Park and reminisce the serendipitous moment John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale had at Wollman Rink in Serendipity.
- See the apartment where Buddy the Elf stays with his Dad during his visit to New York City in Elf.
- Witness the electrifying storefront displays as you’re guided down Fifth Avenue, passing swanky shops like Tiffany & Co., where Zac Efron takes Michelle Pfeiffer in New Year’s Eve.
- Enjoy a photo-op in front of the tree at Lincoln Center and learn where Bill Murray found out his taxi driver was the Ghost of Christmas Past in Scrooged.
- Journey through the Upper West Side to relive holiday scenes from Scrooged and New Year’s Eve as your guide leads you past the famous Lincoln Center.
Covid-19 Safety Info:
Your safety is our top priority! Although there are no known cases of illnesses at On
Location Tours, we are responsible for keeping an active stance in preventing the spread
of any diseases. We are following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention along
with Federal and State guidelines on stopping the spread. If you are feeling unwell, we
kindly ask that you stay home for the safety of all customers and staff attending the tour.
Customer & Staff Protection
The daily washing and disinfecting of our vehicles encompassing the exterior and
interior is standard operating procedure to ensure customers feel safe and secure. All
customers are required to wear a mask throughout the duration of the tour, persons
without a mask will be denied entry.
• All high touch areas are wiped clean and disinfected including headrests, armrests,
grab handles, luggage compartments, railings, windows, and window sills. • The cabin floors are swept and mopped thoroughly, and the restroom is wiped down
• An air-borne germ-eliminating spray is administered inside our vehicles. • Advanced hand sanitizer that kills more than 99.99% of common germs is provided
to all customers.
• Our buses are equipped with upgraded filtration systems, a driver partition screen,
and an electrostatic disinfectant fogging system that is FDA and EPA approved.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.