The Skill Builders Squad – A Social Skills Group for Children (Ages 8-11)
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
In this weekly group, children will focus on advancing their pre-existing social-emotional, executive functioning, and mental health and wellness skills. Participants will increase their knowledge and skillset through interactive and engaging learning opportunities as the group is guided through meaningful dialogue and activities. Participant interaction is encouraged to help support one another and social skill development.
- Session 1 Topic: Self-Esteem
- Session 2 Topic: Healthy Friendships
- Session 3 Topic: Dealing with Everyday Stress and Frustrations
- Session 4 Topic: Anger Management
- Session 5 Topic: Problem Solving
- Session 6 Topic: Positive Coping Strategies
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.