Summer Horsemanship Camp at Stepping Stone Farm- CT
At the conclusion of each camp session, there will be a mini horse show for campers to demonstrate their progress for parents and family.
The beginner classes have an instructor to student ratio of one to four. The advanced beginner and intermediate rider classes have an instructor to student ratio of one to five. Each class will be held in a separate riding ring. Natalie Marques, will be the instructor for the summer camp program.
All campers should bring a snack, a water bottle, a towel, labeled riding gear (hat, boots and crop) and wear a bathing suit under their riding clothes for a swim in our pool at the end of the day.
- Camp I: June 17th – June 28th
- Camp II: July 1st – July 12th
- Camp III: July 15th – July 26th
- Camp IV: July 29th – August 9th
- Camp V: August 12th – August 23rd
- Christmas Camp: December 23rd, 26th, 27th & 30th