Learn More - Information Session about REACH Prep
*The event has already taken place on this date: Tue, 11/30/2021
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
REACH Prep helps motivated and talented Black and Latinx students from underserved communities in Fairfield and Westchester counties and the Bronx gain admission to and thrive in rigorous independent schools. Upon placement, students benefit from a 12-year educational continuum, including comprehensive academic enrichment, leadership training and supplementary individual and family guidance, which prepares them to succeed at and graduate from competitive colleges. REACH Prep's model of access to high-quality education along with sustained, comprehensive and long-term support achieves college success rates that defy trends and national statistics.
Who Should Apply
- Black or Latinx 4th grade students
- Students with a strong attendance and academic record
- Students enrolled in a public or parochial school in Fairfield County (CT), Westchester County (NY), or the Bronx (NY)
- Students from low-to-low-moderate income households
- Students are U.S. Citizens or U.S. Permanent Residents
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.