Your summer. Your vision. King Academic Summer Program.
- Dozens of academic courses, arts and sports sessions
- Kindergarten - Grade 12 from CT and NY
- Sessions run 1, 2, 3 or 6 weeks at a time (all 6-week courses and some 3-week courses earn academic credit)
- King School's outstanding faculty and expert coaches
- Small classes for personalized attention
- Many students take academic courses plus a sports or performing arts session
SESSIONS RUN JUNE 18 - AUGUST 3
For More Information visit us online:
UPPER SCHOOL COURSES: Grades 9-12: Opportunity to explore new subjects, or to advance in core academic or artistic subjects.
MIDDLE SCHOOL COURSES: Grades 6-8: Build core academic skills and explore new subjects that prepare them for entrance into the Upper School.
SPORTS CLINICS: Grades 1-12: Engage their bodies along with their minds, and push themselves to be their best in a variety of sports.
PERFORMING ARTS: Grades 7-12: Explore new subjects, or to advance in core academic or artistic subjects.