Winter Enrichment Program at Auerfarm
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
The program will run 4 hours a week, 2 days a week for 2 hours. The cost for the 6 week program is $275 per child. The sessions will run as follows:
Session A: Mondays and Wednesdays from 3:30-5:30 pm, starting January 11th, 2021, for 6 weeks.
Session A Dates: 1/11, 1/13, 1/20, 1/25, 1/27, 2/1, 2/3, 2/8, 2/10, 2/15, 2/17, 2/22
Session B: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30-5:30 pm, starting January 12th, 2021, for 6 weeks
Session B Dates: 1/12 ,1/14, 1/19, 1/21, 1/26,
Sprouts: Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:30-11:30 am
Sprouts Dates: 1/12 ,1/14, 1/19, 1/21, 1/26,
Auerfarm’s Enrichment Camp is a low-risk environment for COVID 19, and our education staff is working with the CDC and Connecticut Camping Association to plan our camp in accordance with the guidelines outlined by the State of Connecticut for camp and daycare programs. These standards are meant to help ensure the safety of both students and staff during
the COVID 19 crisis and will include (as of 5-28-2020):
* All students and staff are being asked to bring and wear masks when inside buildings. Students are encouraged to wear masks when outdoors as well, but they may be removed if individuals are at least 6 feet apart from one another.
* Regular hand washing after each activity will be part of the daily routine.
* All campers and staff are asked to maintain 6-feet apart wherever possible.
* Each group will be limited to 12 participants.
* There will be no more than 74 students on the property on any program day.
* Each education group will have its own indoor space that will not be used by other groups for during the duration of Enrichment Camp.
* Each group will stay together and have their own space for activities; comingling of groups is discouraged.
* Spaces will be provided to allow water bottles and other items to be stored in a safe, socially distant manner.
* Equipment, classroom spaces and restrooms will be cleaned at the beginning and end of each program as well as during the day when used by more than one group.
* A separate email will be sent out prior to camp with instructions for arrival and dismissal
* Should Auerfarm receive any updates regarding COVID-19 procedures, they will be sent to all participating families.
Along with the items listed in the Welcome Letter, we ask that all attendees come with:
-Their own face mask
-Personal hand sanitizer
-Have their name on all of their belongings
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.