10 Kenea AvenueWolcott , CT , 06716
Phone: 203-879-810041° 36' 4.4712" N, 72° 58' 28.47" W
The Town of Wolcott, originally known as Farmingbury, was founded in 1796 and is named after Governor Oliver Wolcott, who cast the deciding vote in favor of the Town's incorporation. Wolcott is a residential community with a land area of 21.6 square miles and a population of approximately 16,200. We are located in northern New Haven County, and are a short ride to either Hartford or New Haven.